Friday, October 21, 2011

Happy Birthday my LOVE!



Happy Birthday to my darling, dashingly handsomest, dear husband! It is my love's 40th birthday.

Yippee!!!Yahoo!!!

Just because I'm a super awesome, wonderful, bestest wife in the whole freaking galaxy, I let him open his present early last night. He justified it by saying that it was already Oct 21st in Japan so he should be allowed to open his present. I know that if I didn't let him open his gift early, there will be payback when it's my birthday :P

Here he is checking out his gift, a Gamo DynaMax Repeater (aka Bunny Slayer)




Loulou helped with the unwrapping,




We enjoyed a hearty Birthday eve meal of  Hasenpfeffer (German Rabbit Stew). It was amazingly yummy and a nice change from the usual stews.  I'll try to put up a recipe sometime this weekend between hunting and b-day revelry. OK, realistically, I'll probably not get around to it until next week. Late next week.

In celebration of Kevin's birthday, I give you the ultimate gift of puppy noses:

Have a great weekend everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment